Sunday, January 23, 2011

Welcome!

This is my first venture into the world of blogging, so stick with me! I plan to release, at least, one blog per week giving my opinions on the sports world. Most of my blogs will deal with University of Tennessee athletics, however, I am a fan of sports in general and will venture off Rocky Top on occasion. I have some ideas in mind for forthcoming blogs and will do my best to get them out soon!

Tentative Upcoming Blogs:

UT basketball: Better with or without Pearl
UT football: Year 1 under Dooley
UT football: Signing Day 2011 (pre- and post-signing day 2/2)

Hopefully, as I get these blogs out, I can gain some followers. So, if you do stumble upon my work, give some feedback! Please! And if you enjoy, recommend V4L to your friends!

Go Vols!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you are following your dream! Keep it up and I'll continue to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete